Tuesday, May 12, 2009

There's no place like home...

So my first few weeks at home have been really interesting: first diaper changes at home, first meals at home, first time sleeping in my own bed, first bath at home...you get the drill.
My favorite game to play with Mommy and Daddy so far is poo launch. My current record is about 3 feet. Daddy wasn't very excited about that one because he had to take the curtains down and throw them in the wash (SCORE!!!!).

I order full service meals about every 2 to 3 hours, though the menu is pretty limited. I have a choice of breast milk from either the right or the left but I usually end up having both before I'm stuffed (my favorite is the right). I dine for about 30 min. and then I usually receive a small spa treatment which consists of a wipe-down with a warm washcloth, followed by a fresh diaper. If I feel I need extra pampering I'll opt for the additional bum warming from a toasty hair drier, it feels really nice.

Sometimes I get really greasy and I need a bath. I don't really care much for bath time. Mommy and Daddy make me get naked and hose me down with water. It sucks. I hate being naked, and I hate being cold, wet, and naked even more. The only part of bath time I can handle is when Mommy washes my hair. That part isn't so bad. Sometimes Mommy and Daddy like to give me special hairstyles, like a mohawk or duckbill (Mommy calls it a duck butt). After I get all warm, dry, and get a new diaper, I usually get all swaddled up. Every now and then I get dressed and go out.After I get all comfy and swaddled, I get burped and then I usually sleep. I don't have any problems with getting to sleep. In fact, I usually fall asleep while eating. I nap for about an hour at a time. When I get really tired in the afternoon I can sleep 2 to 3 hours straight. Mommy and Daddy don't look very happy when I need to be fed and changed at 3:00 am. It's really hard to be me; I live a very difficult life.



My first time on the changing table. I was pretty fussy so Daddy had to calm me down.

Bath time wasn't much fun for me, I don't think it was fun for Mommy and Daddy either.

Ahhhhh, life is so rough.

My punk rocker look, pretty scary huh...


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment